CBD And Asthma Relief
Asthma is the most common disease that affects the respiratory system. It is a lung disorder in which inflammation causes the bronchi to swell and narrow the airways, this creates breathing difficulties that can range from mild to life-threatening. Symptoms include: Coughing at night, during exercise and when laughing, shortness of breath, wheezing, and tightness in the chest.
There are several different types of Asthma:
· Adult-Onset Asthma when adults start experiencing asthma symptoms.
· Allergic Asthma when allergens such as pollen, dust and pet dander trigger asthma symptoms and attacks in people.
· Asthma-COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) when a collection of lung diseases that cause breathing problems and obstruct airflow. This group of diseases can include severe asthma, emphysema and chronic bronchitis.
· Exercise-Induced Bronchoconstriction (EIB) Symptoms start to occur when airways narrow as a result of physical activity.
· Nonallergic Asthma is a flare up when in extreme weather either in hot or cold environments or when experiencing stress you notice breathing problems.
· Occupational Asthma symptoms usually occur at work when around chemical fumes, dust and or other irritants in the air.
Cbd has a proven bronchodilator and anti-flammatory effect that can help relieve asthma attacks by allowing the flow of oxygen in the airways. Research has found Cannabinoids are effective in treating inflammation reducing swelling and irriation. CBD’s interaction with our body’s (ECS) Endocannabinoid system an internal system responsible for regulating and keeping balance throughout our body has shown to reduce nasal pressure, open up passageways, manage pain, induce calmness, and relieve congestion. This can be invaluable during asthmatic and allergic reactions.
Article contributions: acaai, American College Of Asthma, Allergy, and Immunology, dictionary